Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein is one of the most popular brands of protein powder sold today. This all natural isolate formula means it is packed with extremely high quality ingredients and contains the highest protein by weight found in any major protein powder brand. Not only that, but for those suffering from minor to moderate lactose allergies Elite Whey Protein contains a proprietary digestive enzyme that reduces the side effects while improving the absorption rates of protein during and right after your workout.
Despite all these great benefits Elite Whey Protein only cost slightly more than other big-name whey protein powders, and if you find it on sale it can cost equal or even slightly less. Its closest competitor in terms of quality would likely be Optimum Nutritions 100% pure whey protein powder which is already being reviewed on this site.
Due to the all-natural and low calorie ingredients, it does taste a bit bitter, however you can add sugar or fruits to improve the sweetness if bitter tastes bother you. Some other benefits of its high whey isolate formula include less calories as isolate contains less carbohydrates and fat
- all-natural ingredients
- uses primarily whey protein isolates
- proprietary digestive enzyme works with lactose intolerant individuals
- extremely low calorie per serving
- high rate of absorption for workout warriors
- bitter taste
- can be difficult to mix compared to its competitors
- can leave aftertaste
- better formula for those who are working out then as a general daily supplements for health and weight loss